To improve the efficiency of audit planning and reporting processes by certification clients and DQS, we have launched a new system “Audit Manager in recent years. With the DQS Audit Manager, DQS Group offers our customers and auditors worldwide an innovative, web-based audit tool for easy and joint audit processing - from planning and audit preparation to the actual audit and follow-up, e.g. corrective actions management. The implementation of audit planning and reporting in DQS Audit Management is at below:
Standards available in the Audit Manager 3.1:
- ISO 9001:2015,
- ISO 14001:2015
- ISO 45001:2018,
- ISO 27001,
- More later
Note: Not applicable for ISO 9001 and IATF 16949 combined audit, as IATF has a designated format for reporting.
- Accurate audit planning information directly from clients
- Easy verification of audit and certificate information by clients and auditors
- Directly real-time access to online audit reports by clients
- Reduced emails and paperwork
DQS Audit Manager for Clients:
- The client will receive an email from DQS about Audit Manager, with an user name and a link to change password before audit planning.
- The client will use Audit Manager for basic data provision before audit planning.
- You can find a guideline at this webpage.
- For input of process data, you may choose to use the Excel template at that webpage to upload the data, including process name, KPIs, associated legal requirements, etc.
- The client will response to NCs, if any, within Audit Manager after audit.
- The certified client can access previous audit report documents with it.
DQS Audit Manager for DQS:
- Auditors will use it for audit planning and reporting.
- The report reviews will be done with it.
Contact our CS team in case that you face a problem during the use of Audit Manager.