Unless otherwise announced, the scheduled activities will be arranged as below:
Signal Issued – Before Activity Hours
Cancelled if the signals are still in force:
1. at 6:30am –– for activities before 2:00pm
2. at 10:00am –– for activities between 2:00pm – 6:00pm
3. at 2:00pm –– for all activities on that day
Signal Issued – During Activity Hours
1. Typhoon Signal No. 8 or above or Extreme Conditions – All outdoors activities will be terminated, while activities already in progress may continue with certain limitation
2. Black Rainstorm Warning – All outdoors activities will be terminated, while activities already in progress will continue
Activities are normally to be held as scheduled*, if the signals are lowered:
1. before/at 6:30am –– for all activities on that day
2. before/at 10:00am –– for activities at 2:00 pm and after
3. before/at 2:00pm –– for activities at 6:00 pm and after
At time of “extreme conditions” possibly announced by the Government after a super typhoon, employees and other relevant persons are advised to stay in the place they are currently in or in safe places.
The activities will normally be held as scheduled when Typhoon Signal No. 3 or below is in force or when Red / Amber Rainstorm Signal is in force.
2. Remote working and purely online activities can go ahead as planned, if relevant persons are in safe places.
3. General public announcements from the Education Bureau do NOT apply.
As necessary, you may contact us for information:
Tel: +852-37522297 , email: email@example.com.