As a customer-oriented company, it is our goal to continuously provide the best possible service. It is therefore important for us to know how we are perceived by our customers and prospects. We therefore look forward to your feedback, even if your expectations were not met. We will contact you immediately and try to find a solution.
Please send any complaints or appeals to the notified body DQS Medizinprodukte GmbH by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will find a description below at the bottom of the page. We will contact you immediately and make every effort to find a solution.
We as a certification body / notified body are open to complaints (ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Chapter 4.7) and handle them responsibly (ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Chapter 9.7.1 and 9.8.1). The filing, investigation and adjudication of a complaint or appeal against a certification decision does not prejudice the complainant (ISO/IEC 17021-1:2015 Chapter 9.7.3 and Chapter 9.8.2). A complaint or an appeal can be submitted in German or English language, is electronically recorded, clearly marked and the course of processing is recorded.
Procedural steps for processing (The processing of a case applies equally to complaints and appeals):
1. Submit (via email to email@example.com, or contact your account manager).
2. Your case will be registered internally and identified with a unique case number, you will receive a confirmation of receipt with the case number, which you should always include in the subject line in further communication.
3. Independence and neutrality are ensured by not including employees involved in the process in the decision on the process.
4. The case and the attached evidence will be analyzed, and the parties will provide their comments and justifications in writing. If necessary, you will be asked to provide further information for the decision-making process.
5. After analysis, a decision is made on further action, including possible corrections and corrective measures, as well as possible measures for internal improvement.
6. Finally, you will receive a message and the result of your process.
If you have further detailed questions about the process, please ask them during the processing of your case. We will be happy to answer them.